Youth “act out” in many ways and for many reasons. We are here to help youth and their families work through these challenges. Our programs promote the emotional well-being and safety of youth, while supporting healthy behaviors and positive social connections.
Examples of at-risk behaviors include:
- Gang activity or involvement
- Family or relationship conflict
- Social/emotional challenges
- Domestic or relationship violence
- Behavioral problems
- Running away or homelessness
- Involvement with juvenile justice
We are here to help!
Our services include:
- 24-hour Youth & Family Crisis Line (1.408.483.4118)
- Crisis intervention & stabilization
- Coordination of support services
For 24-hour crisis response, please call our Family & Youth Crisis Line at 1.408.483.4118. If you or a loved one are in danger, please call 911 right now.
To learn more about our services, please contact us at 1.408.842.7138.