Anyone can be abused, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, income level, race, religion or physical ability. NO ONE deserves to be abused.
Does your partner:
- Frighten you with his/her temper?
- Regularly criticize or demean you?
- Hit, kick, push or physically harm you in any way?
- Limit or control your access to money or transportation?
- Force or pressure you into having sex?
- Keep you from seeing your friends or family?
- Threaten to take away your children, call immigration or “out” you publicly?
It is not your fault! You are not alone. We are here to help.
We have many services to help you, including:
- Creating a safety plan (whether you choose to stay with your partner or leave)
- Emergency safe house/temporary shelter
- Temporary restraining orders and legal advocacy
For more information, please call our 24-hour hotline at 1.877.END.SADV (1.877.363.7238). If you or a loved one are in danger, please call 911 immediately.