We recognize that LGBTQ+ people face specific challenges such as societal ignorance, prejudice and discrimination. These may have previously prevented you from receiving the healthcare and support you need. We want you to know that you are not alone. We are here to help.
We provide a safe and culturally-sensitive environment for LGBTQ+ individuals to receive the help you need whether you are struggling with a mental health issue, experiencing violence in your relationship, experiencing bullying, or recovering from sexual assault or trauma.
Our services include:
- Mental health & addiction treatment for MediCal recipients of all ages
- Support for survivors of intimate partner abuse, sexual assault or human trafficking
- Parenting classes and support for children with behavioral challenges
- Programs for youth and adults in the criminal justice or child welfare systems
- Programs for adults experiencing homelessness related to mental illness
Our services are client-centered, giving you the primary decision-making role in your care. You can expect our staff to treat you with respect, sensitivity, compassion and positive regard. Your plan of care will include services and supports catered to your unique needs, strengths and goals.
For more information, please contact us at 1.408.842.7138.