Anyone can have a mental illness, no matter your gender, age, sexual orientation, income level, race, religion or physical ability. You are not alone. You can feel better.
Do you or your loved one:
- Often feel sad, hopeless, depressed or irritable
- Have thoughts of death or dying
- Have big mood swings or trouble controlling your moods or emotions
- Hear voices or sounds that others don’t hear
- See visions, people or images that others don’t see
- Have anxiety or panic attacks
We have many mental health services for individuals with MediCal.
Our services include:
- Medication support
- Help during a crisis
- Coordination of services
- Residential services
To learn more about our services, please contact us at 1.408.842.7138. This is not a crisis line. If you or your loved one is experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911 immediately.
If you do not have MediCal insurance, please contact your insurance provider or call the Santa Clara County Mental Health Call Center at 1.800.704.0900 .