Sexual assault can happen to anyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, income level, race, religion or physical ability. It can happen to men and women. It can happen between people of the same sex. It can happen to children and teens. You are not alone. We are here to help.
It is your right:
- To walk alone, even at night
- To dress however you choose
- To say no to sex, even if you have had sex with the person before
- To consume alcohol
- To say no to unwanted touching
- To have your choices respected
Sexual assault is not your fault!
We have many services to help you, including:
- Crisis intervention
- Accompaniment to medical procedures, including SART exams*
- Accompaniment to interviews with law enforcement and court proceedings*
- Advocacy for you and your rights
*We are here to help you whether or not you choose to report the assault. That is your choice, and we respect your choices.